Glen Caring –
caring is at the heart of everything we do….
Our quality services enable people of all ages and abilities to remain at home and maintain their independence. Our agency and our team of carers put the needs and preferences of clients first, working to maintain their privacy, self-esteem and dignity at all times.
This approach drives our growth, because, even in these times of cutbacks, we’re developing and innovating:
- Rolling out our Self Directed Support services to offer a more personalised approach to care.
- Developing our people and their skills, helping them to achieve qualifications and empowering them to deliver the best care possible, to keep standards and quality at the highest levels.
- Innovating news ways of caring, providing support that maximizes quality of life, planning resources carefully and effectively, and seeking to always improve the continuity of the care which we deliver
- Constantly developing and improving our specialist services such as dementia care, palliative care, and end-of-life care
- Understanding those who care for relatives at home, by continuing to develop respite services and short breaks.