Glen Caring is recruiting care assistants in the Omagh & Derry region. The posts include part-time, full-time and banking (casual) staff.
We offer flexible rotas, so these posts may suit those who need the flexibility that a 9 to 5 job doesn’t offer. The care assistant posts are also open to those new to social care. Because we offer all the training you need, you don’t need previous experience to apply.
Details of the services we offer to our clients are on our website but you can read more about Glen Caring Services here.
Where Are We Recruiting Care Assistants?
The full-time and part-time posts are available in the following areas:
• Omagh (vacancies for full-time & sit-in services staff)
• Newtownstewart (vacancies for full-time, part-time & banking/casual staff)
• Ardstraw (part-time staff)
• Castlederg (part-time staff)
• Derry/Londonderry (vacancies for banking/casual and sit-in services staff)
Shift Patterns for Care Assistants
The shift pattern details for these posts are as follows:
Morning, lunch & tea run or Morning to Bed run – approximately 7am-6pm/7am- 11pm working a 3 and 4-day pattern on a fortnightly cycle.
Evening runs (7-11pm working a 3 & 4-day pattern on a fortnightly cycle)
Week 1 – rostered to work Monday, Tuesday, Saturday & Sunday;
Week 2 – rostered to work Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
Banking (Casual) Staff: As and when you are available
What Glen Caring Offers You
We are recruiting care assistants whose posts offer the following terms and benefits:
· £8.20-£8.50 per hour
· A work-life balance
· Full Induction Training
· Free Uniform
· Flexible Rota’s
· NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care available
· Additional Training opportunities
Essential Criteria for Care Assistant Posts:
· You need to hold a full driving licence
· You must have access to a car
· You must be over 18 years of age
Recruiting Care Assistants: How to Join the Glen Caring Team
Call Lisa in our Omagh office: 028 82252666 . Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form, or download an application form here. In the meantime, you can find out more about Glen Caring here.