Choose Quality Care with Confidence.
The Glen Caring agency is commited to ensuring that every service user is provided with a care package that meets their individual needs, that they can feel in control of and contribute to developing. We think that our achievements to date and the many, many satisfied clients we care for is testament to this. And because we pride ourselves on the highest standards of care, you can trust us to continue to listen to your views and opinions and take them on board when reviewing current practice.
Our Quality Promise
- We will respond to all enquiries immediately, and aim to resolve all issues promptly.
- Where an issue arises, we commit to dealing with it as efficiently as possible. Your Care Co-ordinator will work with you and/or your next of kin and social worker collaboratively to reach a solution and agree a way forward.
- We provide care only after carrying out a thorough assessment process.
- Full-Time and Part-Time Care Assistants PostsJanuary 5, 2022 - 1:01 pm
- Professional Growth with our Social Care TrainingSeptember 14, 2021 - 4:55 pm
- Job Hit By Coronavirus? Check our Northern Region Carer Posts NowMarch 20, 2020 - 3:04 pm
- Job Hit By Coronavirus? Check our Western Region Carer Posts NowMarch 20, 2020 - 2:51 pm
- Coronavirus Advice for Carers and FamiliesMarch 11, 2020 - 1:46 pm
“I am delighted to have this opportunity to express our pleasure and gratitude at having the team of carers in with Mum. They have a very empathetic attitude which infuses everything they do, with thoughtfulness and sensitivity. They are always positive but also sympathetic when mum feels under par, and she always feels better for their visits and conversation. They always treat her as an individual, with so many little caring touches which make her feel good, such as face powder and lipstick, not to mention their great sense of humour!
They are very special people, doing a wonderful job and we are daily grateful that this team of carers were allocated to mum. Thank you!”
“I have worked for Glen Caring Services for 10 years and find it’s a very worthwhile and rewarding job. I am kept up to date with all necessary training to help me provide the best service that I possibly can to our service users. My clients are all extremely happy with the care my team are providing them with and any issues we have we report to the office staff who sorts problems immediately. I enjoy the flexibility and working with my team colleagues.”
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank the 4 carers, Robert, Christine, Danielle and Frances (who I now class as my friends) for the care and friendship they gave me on my respite to Strangford Lodge. They say there are angels in heaven but I am positive there are 4 angels on earth called Robert, Christine, Danielle and Frances.
The love, care and devotion they gave us was wonderful. I came home more positive about my future and I look forward to seeing them all very soon. Thank you all very much.”
“I have been working with Glen Caring for almost 3 years now and I love my job. I have been recently appointed to a senior carer position which I feel extremely proud of and I am privileged to be recognised by the company to carry out senior carer duties I enjoy meeting new service users.”
Care We Offer
We are privileged to look after all kinds of people in all parts of our community.